Pages

Kamis, 22 September 2011

A DOG’S DAILY DIARY


A DOG’S DAILY DIARY:My Favorite Things

When it comes to the simple pleasures of enjoying whatever life hands us, I thought you might enjoy reading this wonderful excerpt written by Warren Eckstein. It sure sums up a typical day for my dog!



7:00 am – Breakfast! My favorite thing!
8:00 am –A walk around the neighborhood! My favorite thing!
9:00 am – Went for a ride in the car! My favorite thing!
10:00 am – Got my belly rubbed! My favorite thing!
11:00 am – Played ‘catch the Frisbee’ with my master! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm – Ate two Milk Bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm – Ran circles around the backyard! My favorite thing!
2:00 pm – Played hide my master’s shoe! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm – Wagged my tail and got petted again! My favorite thing!
4:00 pm – Curled up with my master while he read a book! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm – Dinnertime! My favorite thing!
6:00 pm – Went for a long walk in the park! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm – Watched the news on TV with my master! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm – Ate two more Milk Bones ! My favorite thing!
9:00 pm – Curled up in front of the fireplace! My favorite thing!
10:00 pm – Went for another short stroll in the neighborhood (to do my duty)! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm – Went to sleep on my master’s bed! My favorite thing!
Question: Are you having as much fun as your dog?
A special thanks of appreciation to Warren for writing this entertaining and enlightening little story. You can visit Warren at http://www.warreneckstein.com